AustCham Thailand would like to invite members and guests to join us for a celebratory networking event, April Sundowners, in the lead up to the Thai festive season.
AustCham’s annual ANZAC tour is coming up soon and the team from the Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum will be attending to provide information on the Dawn Service and Wreath Laying Ceremony at Kanchanaburi.
This networking is a wonderful opportunity for you to network and discuss business within the contemporary surrounds of SO Sofitel Bangkok. This venue is accessible from the Saladang (BTS) and Lumpini MRT (underground subway) station.
Date: Wednesday 3 April 2019
Time: 18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30)
Cost: Baht 550 for AustCham and Australian Alumni members* and Baht 1,200 for non-members
*Registration code for Australian Alumni members can be retrieved at http://australianalumni.com/events
Location: Grand Ballroom, SO Sofitel Bangkok
Transportation: MRT Lumpini or Saladang BTS (Skytrain) Stations
**Exclusively for AustCham members and Australian Alumni members, there will be an AustCham Member Briefing: "Upskilling English Language Communication in the Workplace" held prior to the Sundowners. Click here for more details**
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors;
The premiere of urban SO Sofitel Bangkok, a place where design meets pleasure, where technology meets comfort and where people meet people. The first truly urban design hotel in Bangkok - casual and approachable - SO Sofitel Bangkok is refined and elegant. It features:
- A prime location in the heart of Bangkok with easy access to public transportation and Lumpini park offering a stunning view of vibrant Bangkok.
- Themed accommodation created around the Five Elements.
- Strong design features; five reputable Thai interior designers, an award-winning Thai architect and a world renown French fashion designer linking Thai culture with French elegance.
- Advanced technology for lifestyle and surprising experience,
- Free WIFI
- Innovative F&B concepts with rooftop dining experiences and market-style restaurant.
Veranda resort & spa
Veranda Resort, MGallery by Sofitel is well known for the first hip & cool resort with distinctive contemporary Asian-Inspired design reflecting each destination characteristic.
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai, MGallery by Sofitel is a total ZEN EXPERIENCE from the moment of arrival. Representing the cultural heritage of the north by VERANDA style.
- Veranda Resort Hua Hin – Cha Am, MGallery by Sofitel is a boutique resort with personality for a remarkable travel experience. Beachfront location for perfect sunset views over the ocean.
- Veranda Resort Pattaya, MGallery by Sofitel is a hip boutique retreat designed to inspire the eye and the soul. Convenience suitable for romantic getaways and family vacations.
RSM (Thailand) Limited
RSM Thailand is a member of RSM International, the world’s sixth largest worldwide network of independent accounting, business advisory and consulting firms driven by a common vision of providing high quality professional services.
We are the 6th largest global audit, tax and consulting network
We have firms in 120 countries and are in each of the top 40 major business centres throughout the world.
We have combined staff of over 41,400 in over 800 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Wherever in the world your business is going, you need constant access to rapid, relevant answers and a fast-moving team on your side. RSM is one of the world’s leading audit, tax and advisory networks of independently owned and managed professional services firms. With global reach and local perspective, RSM member firms deliver innovative solutions, helping you see further, adapt faster and grow stronger.www.rsmthailand.com
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: