Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM) (The host) and the British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT) invite you to join a special seminar on:
Fintech Snapshot: Is Thailand ready for disruptive technology in financial services?
What are the potential benefits of the Fintech revolution in Thailand? What are the barriers to adoption-- legal, technical, consumer behavior, or…? Where are we likely to see first mover advantage: B2C or B2B? Payment processing? New services? Access to capital? How will it affect risk analysis? How will consumer data be tracked?
To answer these and other questions, we’ve brought together two impressive panels of distinguished experts all in one morning to discuss the current Fintech state of play in Thailand.
Legal and Regulatory Issues Panel featuring the following speakers:
-Ms.Tipsuda Thavaramara, Deputy Secretary-General, Securities and Exchange Commission,Thailand
-Mr.Natwut Amornvivat, Vice President, Thai Fintech Association; Cofounder, T2P Co., Ltd.
-Mr.Prinn Panitchpakdi, Board of Governors, The Stock Exchange of Thailand; Country Head, CLSA Securities
-Moderator: Mr. Vinay Ahuja, Partner, DFDL; Deputy Head – Regional Banking and Finance Practice Group
Industry Disruption Panel featuring the following speakers:
- Mr.Thakorn Piyapan, Chairman Krungsri Consumer and Head of Digital Banking and Innovation, Bank Of Ayudhya
- Mr.Vorapon Pornvanit, CEO and Founder of PeerPower
- Dr.Karndee Leopairote, CEO & Co-Founder of ICORA
- Mr.Suraj Pluegboonyachai, Head of Business Development, LINE Pay
- Mr.Bannarong Pichyakorn, Managing Director, Sales and Trading Business, Bualuang Securities Plc.
- Moderator: Mr.Michael Araneta, Associate Vice President IDC Financial Insights
Plus, a Fintech Overview presented by Mr.Michael Araneta, Associate Vice President IDC Financial Insights
Date and time: March 22, 7:30 am - 12 noon
Breakfast, registration and networking 7.30 - 8.30 am; Program startts 8.30 am
Venue: Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok, The Gallery, 3rd Floor (BTS Asok)
Cost: Members and invited Alumni Association Members 2,000 Baht, non-members 2,500 Baht (includes buffet breakfast and coffee break)
Booking Deadline: March 20, 4 pmBook Here