The AustCham end of year Christmas Reception (Christmas Sundowners) will be held on Wednesday 28 November, 2018. Please note that we are holding the event early this year, as it’s our last chance to bid farewell to the Australian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Thailand, His Excellency Mr. Paul Robilliard, before his departure. The Board of Directors would like to extend an invitation to all AustCham Members to attend this special event.
Members are encouraged to book early as venue capacity is limited and will be allocated on a first come-first served basis. All bookings should be made via the AustCham website.
Advance bookings are ESSENTIAL!
**Bookings and payments must be made by Tuesday 27 November 2018 at 12 noon**
**For payment arranged after today, tickets are to be picked up at the gate during 18:00 - 18:45 hrs. After this period, please give our staffs a call at 091-875-4987 (Khun Joy) or 081-905-2433 (Khun Bam)**
Date: Wednesday 28 November 2018
Time: 18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30)
Cost: 1,000 Baht per person (Please note this event is restricted to AustCham members only)
Location: Ambassador's Residence, Australian Embassy Bangkok
Transportation: Lumpini MRT Station. Please note that there is no car parking available at the Embassy.
**Please note that there will be AustCham Member Briefing: This is your Life (4 Years in Thailand) with H.E. Mr. Paul Robilliard, Ambassador to the Kingdom of Thailand held prior to the Reception, more details see https://www.austchamthailand.com/event-3133994 **
- Prepaid tickets are ESSENTIAL.
- AustCham reserves the right to limit tickets to four per company member
- All bookings will be confirmed upon payment and invoiced accordingly
- Reservations may only be transferred with the agreement of AustCham
- Refunds may be provided where AustCham is able to accommodate a suitable alternate paying guest
- You will be required to show ID to security to gain entry where names will be confirmed against the booking list.
- Walk-ins will NOT be possible.
- If members would like to use complimentary or pre-paid Sundowners coupons, payment of the difference in cost per ticket (500THB) is necessary.
- Payment, Coupon exchanges and payment of the difference in cost can be made at the AustCham office by Friday 23 November 2018 at the latest. If payment is not received the reservation is not able to be held.
We thank members for their understanding
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors:
Australian Embassy Bangkok
dwp is an award-winning, one-stop integrated design service, with global reach, founded in 1994. Even in the most challenging of locations, over 350 multi-cultural professionals work together to deliver architecture, interior design, masterplanning, F+B concepts, audiovisual + lighting solutions, marketing communications, consultancy and project management, to the highest international standards. Divided into three distinct dwp portfolios, namely lifestyle, community and work, dwp integrated design services are managed and driven by a network of 13 offices located in Australia, Asia and the Middle East. dwp delivers each project with the qualities of a highly focused and specialised service, while offering diversity, flexibility and creativity over a broad spectrum, to present its finest iconic designs, across the globe, time and again.
Amari Watergate Bangkok
Feel the excitement of Bangkok at your very doorstep. Amari Watergate Bangkok puts you in the heart of the vibrant Pratunam neighbourhood in downtown Petchburi, known for its bustling landscape of shopping bazaars and lifestyle malls. Step into the hotel’s lobby and immerse yourself in its relaxed ambience. Amari Watergate Bangkok provides spacious rooms and suites overlooking views of the city centre along with multiple lifestyle outlets and facilities.