**Bookings are now close. Walk-ins are still welcome**
A sneak peek at the menu provided to you by AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
- Parma Ham and Melon; Alaska King Crab, Shrimp Cocktail in Martini Glass; Larb Gai- Spicy Chicken Salad in Cucumber
Handpicked for You
- Crispy Cajun Fish Finger with Wasabi Mayonnaise; Sea Scallop Wrapped Bacon in X.O. Sauce; “Massaman Beef Curry” Quiche; Tandoori Chicken, Cucumber-Mint Raita; Gai Ho Bai Toey- Fried Chicken in Pandan Leaf
Dessert set up on table
- Chocolate cream brulee; Mango cheese cake; Lemon meringue pie; Assorted seasonal sliced fresh fruit
- Baked Salmon with Herb Crusted and Condiment; Roasted Lamb with Side Dishes, Anis Sauce, Mint Jelly
- Crostino di tartare di manzo “BRIO STYLE”; Beef tartare in “BRIO STYLE” Served in wood chopping board; Manohra LAAB Tuna; Spicy yellow fin tuna salad | mint | dried chili; Trader vics Tuna Ahi Poke Live station; Fresh cubed ahi tuna, avocado tossed with spicy soy dressing and taro chips; Benihana Signature sushi; Rocky Mountain :Dice fresh salmon fish, avocado spicy mayo coat with ebiko and tempura batter; Alaska bite:Alaska king crab, Japanese cucumber with wasabi sauce serve in crispy spring paper
- Tortelli di carne con crema di piselli e menta.; Homemade tortellini filled meats, green peas puree mint leaves; Sai grok e-sarn; Fermented pork sausage | ginger | coriander; Cucumber & Avocado Gazpacho shots; Puree of chilled vegetables, mango-coriander relish, chili oil, toasted almonds; Teppanyaki Australian Angus tenderloin; Garlic Fried rice
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), together with partner chambers, would like to invite our members and guests to a unique networking experience at the AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel.
AVANI Riverside is a contemporary hotel, offering a fresh, easy style and enchanting spaces to mingle and enjoy the river view.
Minor International is our corporate sponsor for the evening and we can expect special surprises from the AVANI and Anantara luxury hospitality experiences.
Date: Wednesday, 4 July 2018
Time: 18.00-21.00 hrs.
- AustCham Members THB550
- Australian Alumni Members THB550
- **Partner Chambers Members THB550
- Non-Members THB1,100
**i.e.,The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), The British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (BCCT) and German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC))
Venue: Ballroom 2&3, AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
- Shuttle bus provided from AustCham office at 17.00 (for those who would to use this service please reserve your seat by sending an email to Khun Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 12 noon) **Due to limited seat, this will be arranged on first come first serve basis)
- Shuttle boat provided by AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel from Sathorn pier (under SaphanTaksin BTS) || Click here to see timetable (Departing every 20 mins and operating until midnight)
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors of this month
Minor International PCL
From its founding in 1978 with a single beachfront resort in Pattaya, Minor International Pcl (‘MINT’) is today one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia Pacific region, operating over 161 hotels and resorts, 2000 restaurants, and 307 retail trading outlets in Thailand and in 32 markets from Africa to Australia, including South America and Europe.
AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
The elegant 5-star Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel offers a contemporary accommodation in a commercial area of Bangkok. Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel operates since 2015.This hotel is about 6 km away from Snake Farm . Nestled in the shopping district and 3 km from the city center. Enclosed by a temple, a museum and a palace, the hotel offers a panoramic view over the city. Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel provides 248 guestrooms appointed with individual climate control, an in-room safe, Wi-Fi, multi-channel television and a trouser press for a pleasant stay in Bangkok. Some rooms feature views over the Chao Phraya River.http://avani-riverside-bangkok-hotel.bangkokshotels.com/en/
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2018: