**Bookings are now close**
**This event is privileged to AustCham members, *Partner Chambers members and Australian Alumni members who attend the July Sundowners only**
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), in collaboration with partner chambers, would like to invite our members and guests both from AustCham and its partner chambers to attend a members' briefing on the topic of “Tourism Development in Thailand”. It is our pleasure to have three special guest speakers representing both public and private sectors; H.E. Mr. Paul Robilliard, the Australian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Thailand, Khun Kalin Sarasin, Chairman of Board of Trade of Thailand & Thai Chamber of Commerce and Mr William Heinecke, CEO & Chairman of Minor International PCL.
Discussion points include, but not limited to:
- How can we future-proof Thailand tourism against increasingly popular destinations globally;
- What are the key infrastructure developments that need to happen for Thailand to maintain competitiveness;
- How can we address the increasing demand for a skilled workforce in the Tourism industry;
- What are plans for regional tourism development in Thailand’s rural areas;
- How can the private sector contribute to tourism development in Thailand?
Date: Wednesday 4th July, 2018
Time: 17.00 -18.00; registration from 16.30
Topic: “Tourism Development in Thailand”
Speakers: H.E. Mr. Paul Robilliard, the Australian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Thailand
Mr. William Heinecke, CEO & Chairman, Minor International
Mr. Kalin Sarasin, Chairman of the Board of Trade of Thailand & Thai Chamber of Commerce
Moderator: Mr. Brenton Mauriello, President, Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce
Cost: Free of charge for AustCham members, **Partner Chambers Members and Australian Alumni members, who attend Sundowners.
(**The American-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), The British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (BCCT) and German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC).)
Venue: Ballroom 1, 10th Floor, AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
- Shuttle bus provided from AustCham office at 17.00 (for those who would to use this service please reserve your seat by sending an email to Khun Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 12 noon) **Due to limited seat, this will be arranged on first come first serve basis)
- Shuttle boat provided by AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel from Sathorn pier (under SaphanTaksin BTS) || Click here to see timetable (Departing every 20 mins and operating until midnight)
**Please note that there will be July Sundowners held after the briefing. For more details and how to register, see https://www.austchamthailand.com/event-2947898 **
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors of this month
Minor International PCL
From its founding in 1978 with a single beachfront resort in Pattaya, Minor International Pcl (‘MINT’) is today one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia Pacific region, operating over 161 hotels and resorts, 2000 restaurants, and 307 retail trading outlets in Thailand and in 32 markets from Africa to Australia, including South America and Europe.
AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
The elegant 5-star Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel offers a contemporary accommodation in a commercial area of Bangkok. Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel operates since 2015.This hotel is about 6 km away from Snake Farm . Nestled in the shopping district and 3 km from the city center. Enclosed by a temple, a museum and a palace, the hotel offers a panoramic view over the city. Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel provides 248 guestrooms appointed with individual climate control, an in-room safe, Wi-Fi, multi-channel television and a trouser press for a pleasant stay in Bangkok. Some rooms feature views over the Chao Phraya River.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2018: