**Please note that booking will close on Tuesday 20 November 2018 at 12 noon and payment should be made in advance to confirm your booking**
AustCham’s Digital Workshop Series Episode One: B2B Storytelling on Social Media"
This interactive workshop will show you how to create compelling content that connects with your audience on social media. Whether your product is physical, intellectual or theoretical, we'll show you how to craft on-brand content that'll engage your target audience and turn them into paying customers.
- Stuart Kelly, Managing Director, Weber Shandwick
- David Norcross, Managing Director, Lexicon Business Communications
Date: Thursday 22nd November, 2018
Time: 8.30 – 10.30 hrs
Topic: “AustCham’s Digital Workshop Series Launch”
- 8.30 – 9.00 hrs - Registration
- 9.00 – 10.30 hrs – B2B Storytelling on Social Media Workshop
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: Glowfish Sathorn, 2nd floor, Sathorn Thani 2 Building
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank:
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd. is a real estate investment company privately owned by Mr. Isara Vongkusolkit and family. The company owns and, through its
subsidiaries, manages The Pride –Asoke Towers Office Building on Sukhumvit 21 and Ad Lib a boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2018: