How Successful Brands balance technology innovation with a more human customer experience
In a world of increasing complexity, brands cannot build growth around just improving the physical/technological connectivity that makes things faster and cheaper, they also need to build on emotional connectivity that drives better human outcomes. This workshop expands the idea of what consumers now expect from brands - broadening our understanding of the types of customer experience that drive business success. The Human-Centric Customer Experience approach will focus on how to align your consumer touch-points - online and offline - and balance innovation with better human outcomes to drive growth.
- Rob Hall is the Founder and MD of Dot360, an Integrated Brand & Digital Communications agency with offices in London, Bangkok and Singapore.
- Andrew Kamthong, COO of MAQE. MAQE are an award winning Digital Consultancy that helps brands digitally evolve.
Date: Thursday 21st February, 2019
Time: 8.30 – 10.30 hrs
- 8.30 – 9.00 hrs - Registration
- 9.00 – 10.30 hrs – “Brand for Humans” Workshop
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: Glowfish Sathorn, 2nd floor, Sathorn Thani 2 Building
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank:
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd. is a real estate investment company privately owned by Mr. Isara Vongkusolkit and family. The company owns and, through its
subsidiaries, manages The Pride –Asoke Towers Office Building on Sukhumvit 21 and Ad Lib a boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: