British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), in partnership with AMCHAM, AustCham, CanCham, EABC, FTCC, NTCC, STCC and sponsored by Tilleke & Gibbins cordially invites you to BCCT Multi-Chamber Dinner on "ASEAN, the new growth frontier - centre of demand" on Thursday 25th July 2019 at Anantara Siam Hotel Bangkok.
Following the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community in 2015, Southeast Asia remains poised to become the world’s third-largest free-trade bloc, ushering in a host of new economic opportunities for companies with a presence on the ground.
Accordingly, many leading companies from all over the world are looking to grow their presence in Southeast Asia, eager to take advantage of business opportunities as the region continues to gain economic strength.
Our honourable guest speakers will share their insight information on ASEAN business outlook, Why ASEAN?, investment opportunities as well as merits and challenges in each ASEAN member country to help you to perceive the investment insight information and real-time market information from both government sectors and private sectors to connect your investment with global opportunities.
Date: Thursday 25th July 2019
Time: 6.30 - 9.00 PM
6.30 pm Registration and networking
7.00 pm Dinner
7.30 pm Talk begins
8.45 pm Q&A
9.00 pm Vote of thanks and close
Venue: Pimarnman Room, 2nd floor, Anantara Siam Hotel Bangkok (nearest BTS station: Ratchadamri exit 4) map
1. Presentation on "ASEAN, the new growth frontier - centre of demand" by Piyapak Sricharoen, Deputy Director-General, Department of International Economic Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (profile)
2. Presentation on "Investment opportunities in ASEAN" by Joseph Incalcaterra , Chief Economist for ASEAN, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) (profile)
1. Lingga Setiawan, Minister Counselor Economic, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia (profile)
2. Rakesh Singh, Secretary General, Thai-Vietnam Business Council (profile)
3. Marciano Birjmohun, Director, Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce (profile)
4. Marlar Myo Nyunt, Deputy Director General of the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration under the Ministry of Planning and Finance. (profile)
Moderator: Jantra Siriuthaikorn, Executive Director, Bureau of Trade in Services and Investment, Department of Trade Negotiations, Ministry of Commerce (profile)
Cost: THB1,500 for members. THB2,000 for non-members. This price includes a 3-course Western set dinner and drinks.
*Please inform us in advance if you are vegetarian or have any dietary requirement/allergies.*
Payment: A pre-payment is required by Monday 22 July. No walk-in accepted.
Payment methods: Payment can be made online when making an online booking. Alternative payment methods are HERE.
Cancellation policy: BCCT is not able to refund any cancellation made after 5 pm on Monday 22 July.Click here to register