Innovation, Industry 4.0, the 4IR; none of which are foreign terms to today’s ever-changing business landscape. Did you know that Chiang Mai’s business scene is on the move to uplift traditional industries towards Thailand 4.0? – From the launch of medical districts, unique triple helix [public-private-education] models to upgrade labour-intensive agrofood products, to growing tech communities serving the international market; Chiang Mai is becoming a business haven for SMEs looking to up-scale their innovation and become game-changers.
Are you looking to expand into the top sectors in Chiang Mai?
We are calling all players of Agrofood | Health | Toursim/MICE | IoT/Tech | Manufacturing industries!
Join us on Friday 20th September at the Northern Science Park for the largest business event platform connecting the business community in Thailand with the North.
- Meet 300+ fellow entrepreneurs, established players, SMEs, and Startups – Chiang Mai-based and all around Thailand via the international chamber networks and top business associations
- Learn from local industry champions; Thai and international companies, on the happenings and investment trends in Agrofood, Health, Toursim/MICE, IoT/Tech, Manufacturing in Chiang Mai
- Find out WHY Chiang Mai? from business perspectives of established global players; how livability and the flow/influx of quality, creative professionals will change your minds for relocation
- To Chiang Mai-based companies – this is your chance to connect with potential international business partners from all around Thailand; from the international biz community (Netherlands, USA, Australia, Germany, Singapore, Turkey, Canada, Belgium, France, and more) to Bangkok- & Central Thailand- based companies
Book your seats: https://www.eventbank.com/event/16114
15:30 – Registration, enjoy welcome mocktails by Reception area
16:00 – 17:00 Official tour of the Northern Science Park (NSP)
(Business pitches by local SMEs and Startups based in NSP during tour)
NSP is an incubation center for SMEs/Startups bringing in know-how from 7 top tech universities in the North of Thailand to develop innovative products viable for the global market
17:30 – 18:00 Official welcome and opening speeches by:
- Kalin Sarasin | Chairman | Thai Chamber of Commerce, Board of Trade
- Nichapa Yoswee | Senior Vice President – Business | Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
- Anucha Meekiatchaikul | Chairman | Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) Chiang Mai
- Dr. Tanyanuparb Anantana | Director | Northern Science Park
- Stanley Kang | Chairman | Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce (JFCCT)
- Stefan van der Sluijs | President | Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC)
18:00 – 19:15 Forum: Business Innovation 4.0 Trend talk by Chiang Mai industry leaders
- Smith Taweelerdnithi, Managing Director, Nithi Foods
- “Chiang Mai: home and hub for Food Innovation”
- Jaruwan Suwannasat, Director of MICE Intelligence and Innovation, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
“Building the fundamentals to create SMART MICE City through creativity and innovation”
- Associate Professor Sirianong Namwongprom, Assistant Dean for Research & Foreign Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University “Healthtech trends and the Medical Innovation District”
- Kittichai Phiphatbunyarat, Co-Founder, Chiangmai&Co | Partner, Punspace
- “Why do tech companies”
- Jerry van Vive, CEO, Safran
- “Industry 4.0 and aviation in the Lamphun Industrial Estate”
19:15 – 21:30 Business fair & Cocktail dinner
Business matching @SME Biz Synergy Hub
Do you have an innovative product to showcase? We are offering exhibition [booth] space for shortlisted companies and entrepreneurs in the following sectors: Agrofood, Tourism/MICE, Health, IoT/Tech, Manufacturing
Register now – First come first serve!