Landing page optimisation 101 - How to create landing pages that rank higher and increase conversions; by Smart Digital
A well optimised landing page is the cornerstone for any successful paid, or organic digital marketing campaign. However, its importance is often understated, and its ROI underestimated.
In this episode of Austcham’s Digital Workshop series, Smart Digital will be showing you how to create landing pages that engage your target audience so you can increase leads organically and through paid search.
The workshop will cover:
- The key elements of optimised landing pages
- How to optimise a landing page for SEO – rankings & conversions
- How to optimise a landing page for Paid traffic - conversions
- Live feedback on landing pages from attendees
- It will include live examples, worksheets and key takeaways for you to implement immediately.
The workshop will be conducted by Stuart Pollington, Managing Director of Smart Digital.
Stuart has been involved in the digital marketing industry for over 15 years, working with Australian, Thai and UK businesses to accelerate their online growth. He likes to take a hands-on approach to his clients marketing strategies, launching campaigns that focus on positive ROI.
Date: Wednesday 20 November, 2019
Time: 8.30 – 10.30 hrs
- 8.15 – 8.30 hrs - Registration
- 8.30 – 10.30 hrs – “Landing page optimisation 101 - How to create landing pages that rank higher and increase conversions”
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: Glowfish Sathorn, 2nd floor, Sathorn Thani 2 Building
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank:
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd. is a real estate investment company privately owned by Mr. Isara Vongkusolkit and family. The company owns and, through its
subsidiaries, manages The Pride –Asoke Towers Office Building on Sukhumvit 21 and Ad Lib a boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: