TripAdvisor has been a massive part of the evolution of the online Hospitality and Tourism since its inception in 2000 with now over 315 million reviewers and 730 million reviews and growing daily, in recent years as well as its traditional review system, Trip Advisor also commenced selling accommodation as an intermediary, and continues to grow from strength to strength. An essential part of any hotels online presence and arguably the most visited travel related website in the world, every month hundreds of millions of travelers read candid reviews, check out photos and compare prices to make sure they are booking a vacation that's right for them, sometimes before they even look at a Hotels own website.
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), in collaboration with The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM) and British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), would like to invite our members and guests to attend a Joint Business Cocktail Presentation on "Maximising your potential with Trip Advisor" by Ms. Saithip “Tippy” Poolphokphol, Territory Manager for Thailand at Hotel Solutions, TripAdvisor. During this event Khun Tippy will explain the many opportunities independent and chain hotels, restaurants and tourism venues can maximise their business listing, and increase business volume and social media presence through Trip Advisor.Event details
Date: Wednesday 20 November, 2019
Time: 17.30 - 20.00 hrs
- 17.30 - 18.00 : Registration and Networking
- 18.00 - 18.45 : Presentation by Saithip “Tippy” Poolphokphol, Territory Manager for Thailand at Hotel Solutions, TripAdvisor
- 18.45 - 19.00 : Q&A
- 19.00 - 20.00 : Networking
- 20.00 : End of Session
Topic: “"Maximising your potential with Trip Advisor"
Speaker: Saithip “Tippy” Poolphokphol, Territory Manager for Thailand at Hotel Solutions, TripAdvisor
Tippy is the Territory Manager for Thailand at Hotel Solutions, TripAdvisor. Her expertise helps accommodations drive direct bookings and increase exposure at the world’s largest travel website. She specializes in optimizing online performance and driving revenue growth for accommodations like hotels, B&Bs and Speciality Lodging.
- AustCham Members and partner chambers members** THB 800
- Non-Members THB 1,100
**Includes, The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM) and British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT).
*Includes cocktail style food & beverages*
Payment methods: here
Payment due: Monday 18 November 2019
Location: Monthatip room, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: