AustCham Thailand is delighted to invite members to join our September Sundowners at the Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok, located in the city center of Sukhumvit, Bangkok. Also joined by this month's corporate sponsor, Lexicon, a Bangkok-based Digital PR and Brand Storytelling agency.
A great opportunity to reconnect with your fellow AustCham members.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: Wednesday 2nd September 2020
Time: 18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30)
Note: due to limited capacity, this event is for AustCham members only; restricted to two persons per company.
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
Location: The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Cash is not accepted at the door
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors for this month
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok is a 5-Star contemporary retreat in the heart of fashionable Sukhumvit. The hotel boasts convenient access to Asok BTS skytrain station and is close to Sukhumvit MRT subway station and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. The Westin offers 362 oversized deluxe guestrooms and suites all featuring contemporary style and Westin brand comforts such as the renowned Westin Heavenly Bed®.
The unique and uncompromising Westin meeting experience features a sensory meeting set up and dedicated Westin One Call® associates on call to provide customised solutions. With fourteen flexible function rooms for 8 to 600 persons, including a dedicated floor for breakout rooms, your meeting options are endless. The hotel also offers outside catering and two restaurants and bar showcasing Japanese and international cuisines prepared by our celebrated world class chefs.
Lexicon Business Communications
Lexicon is a Bangkok-based Digital PR and Brand Storytelling agency specializing in connecting firms in Thailand with the right audience. We fit in wherever there’s a gap in your company. From outsourcing your whole digital marketing operation to assisting with your branding, audience research, content writing, graphic design, multimedia creation, and social media marketing.https://lexiconthai.com/