Developing our employees is key to the long term success of Linfox International.
This briefing will share Linfox International’s experiences and our journey in which to develop and retain talent as well as some of the unique challenges and remedies of building a strong talent pipeline.
- Amanda Oldridge, Regional HR Director at Linfox International
Date: Wednesday 4th November 2020
Time: 17.00 - 18.00 (registration from 16.30)
Note: due to limited capacity, this event is for AustCham members only
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
Location: Floor 7, Social Room 1, SO/ Bangkok
**Please note that there will be November Sundowners held after the Briefing, for more details and registration, see https://bit.ly/34dvw60 **
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors for this month
Linfox, Australia's largest privately owned logistics company is a name which has been synonymous with integrated logistics for the past 50 years. Linfox provides small, medium and large businesses throughout Asia Pacific with tailored flexible solutions to meet their specific logistics requirements. Linfox has a long-established reputation for providing quality and customized logistics service and offers innovative cost saving solutions that fit to individual customer requirements.
Linfox (Thailand) Ltd. Offer a suite of services including Supply Chain Modeling and Solutions, Warehousing and Facilities Management, Inventory Management, Fleet Management and Distribution all tailored to individual customer requirements. Linfox provide change management expertise in the initial development phase and work jointly with customers to achieve operational benchmarking, KPI and continuous improvement objectives.
The premiere of urban SO/ Bangkok, a place where design meets pleasure, where technology meets comfort and where people meet people. The first truly urban design hotel in Bangkok - casual and approachable - SO/ Bangkok is refined and elegant. It features:
- A prime location in the heart of Bangkok with easy access to public transportation and Lumpini park offering a stunning view of vibrant Bangkok.
- Themed accommodation created around the Five Elements.
- Strong design features; five reputable Thai interior designers, an award-winning Thai architect and a world renown French fashion designer linking Thai culture with French elegance.
- Advanced technology for lifestyle and surprising experience,
- Free WIFI
- Innovative F&B concepts with rooftop dining experiences and market-style restaurant.