AustCham Thailand is delighted to invite Members to attend our final briefing for 2020: Update from the Australian Embassy.
Join us to hear from the Australian Ambassador, H.E. Mr. Allan McKinnon, and senior Embassy staff on important business and trade updates relating to the Australian-Thai business community.
The briefing will be held prior to the Christmas Sundowners Reception and pre-booking is required due to limited space.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Date: Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Time: 17.00 – 18.00 hrs.
- Relationship overview and the year ahead – H.E. Mr. Allan McKinnon PSM; Australian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Thailand
- Trade agenda, including agreements – Mr. Paul Stephens, Deputy Head of Mission
- Austrade update – Ms. Susan Kahwati, Senior Trade Commissioner
- Defence issues – Col. Stephen Fomiatti, Defence Attaché
- Q and A
Note: due to limited capacity, this event is for AustCham members only
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
Location: Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
**Please note that there will be AustCham End of Year Christmas Reception held after the Briefing, for more details and registration, see https://bit.ly/32P1kgD**
Sundowners event policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors for this month
From small, voracious, entrepreneurial beginnings, since 1994, dwp has flourished into an award-winning, one-stop integrated design service, with global reach. Even in the most challenging of locations, over 450 multi-cultural professionals work together to deliver architecture, interior design, planning and project coordination, across borders, to the highest international standards.
We are 450 design professionals who are defining a new world built on the insights of people who love the spaces we design.
We deliver architecture, interior design and planning across borders, to the highest standards, in close collaboration with our clients.
Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, the Southeast Asia flagship for Sofitel Luxury Hotels, brings to Bangkok the refined luxury of French elegance. The brand new 32-storey hotel sits comfortably among the very best Bangkok has to offer, flanked by the commercial and financial district and prime shopping areas. Modern and opulent, Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit offers a truly luxurious experience for upscale business and leisure travelers-French savoir-faire at its finest.
This event is supported by;