AustCham Thailand, in collaboration with Australian Alumni, British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce, CanCham Thailand, Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce (FTCC), German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) and the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), is delighted to invite you to join us for “Phuket Sundowners” at Phuket Boat Lagoon, on Wednesday 20 October 2021, from 18.00-21.00 hrs.
* All attendees are asked to bring their COVID-19 vaccination proof or certification to show on entry to the event.
Date: Wednesday 20 October, 2021
Time: 18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30)
- Baht 500 for AustCham members, partner Chambers' members, and Australian Alumni Members**
- Baht 900 for non-members
*Limited capacity of 80 people
**For registration code for Australian Alumni members, please contact AustCham team at 02 109 9616 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
***includes cocktail-style food, and free-flow of adult beverages and soft drinks**
Accommodation: Special room rate from Phuket Boat Lagoon;
| Room Type
||Cost incl. breakfast
| Premier Deluxe
|| 1,000 THB
| Premier Lagoon Deluxe
|| 1,200 THB
| Premier Marina Suite
|| 1,800 THB
| Premier Lagoon Suite
|| 3,000 THB
| Penthouse 1 Bedroom
|| 3,000 THB
| Penthouse 2 Bedrooms
|| 5,000 THB
*For reservation, contact email@example.com
Location: Phuket Boat Lagoon
*Please note that there will be Joint Chambers Phuket Business Briefing: "What's Ahead - Phuket's plans for kickstarting the economy" held prior to the Sundowners at 17.00 - 18.00 hrs. Pre-registration is required here *
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Cash at the door is not accepted
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank;
Silk Legal is a boutique law firm based in Bangkok that specializes in commercial transactions, foreign direct investment, technology, blockchain and artificial intelligence.
Products or Services Offered. Silk Legal provides clients with sophisticated legal counsel that are innovative, business-focused, and tailored to your needs. Our team of experienced lawyers possesses extensive experience in the following areas: Thailand Business Practices, Blockchain and Technology, Offshore and Funds, Asset Protection, Real Estate, Immigration and Visas
Phuket Boat Lagoon
Phuket Boat Lagoon is Phuket’s first integrated marina complex. Officially opened in 1994 and situated on the East Coast of Phuket in Southern Thailand. The circular marina provides moorings for vessels up to 32-meters in length. Located strategically in the center of Phuket Island. We are 20 km from the airport, 8 km to Phuket town and 15 km to Kata, Karon & Patong beaches.
The Phuket Boat Lagoon marina is a full-service with international standard and marina in southern Thailand with 180 berths in the water, 144 on the hardstand and 30 dry stacking bays. From a full fledge banking services, international supermarket, dental clinics, wide options of eatery, bars, business service offices, health centers (spa, yoga, martial arts, gymnasium), music school to name a few.
Today, the Phuket Boat Lagoon has branded itself as “Phuket’s Most Lively Marina” and to live up to our tagline, regular activities and events are organised for the residents, guests and visitors. The monthly “Boat Lagoon Weekend” is to enhance a weekend of good music, food with fun atmosphere. This is to make the village, a lifestyle destination for people of all walks of life.
Our event supporters:
Our media partner: