AustCham Thailand’s Women in Leadership Committee, together with the Australian Embassy Thailand, invites you to join our first "WALK THE TALK" on Monday 8th March 2021, 07.00 a.m. - 09.00 am, in celebration of International Women’s Day.
'WALK THE TALK' is an annual program of outdoor walking events connecting emerging female leaders with established professionals in Thailand, to develop leadership capabilities through mentoring, whilst promoting physical and mental wellness.
Events will consist of small walking groups no greater than 1 Mentor : 3 Mentees to enable focused discussions, with limited spaces.
We aim to contribute to women’s education and empowerment in Thailand, with excess funds raised donated to social impact partners.
Date: Monday 8th March 2021
Time: 7.00 a.m. - 9.00 a.m..
- 6:40 a.m. Registration;
- 7:05 a.m. Welcome by the Australian Ambassador;
- 7:20 a.m. Depart for walk;
- 8:20 a.m. Breakfast at the Embassy.
- 9:00 a.m. Event concludes
Dress Code: comfortable shoes and sportswear (Some change rooms and showers available)
- 500THB for AustCham members
- 900THB for non-members
*The prices include light breakfast and t-shirt.
Location: Lumpini Park, Bangkok (Meeting point: Australian Embassy, Bangkok)
Transportation: Lumpini MRT Station
Security: Please be informed about security restrictions at the Australian Embassy Bangkok and strictly comply with the following guidelines when attending the event.
- The Australian Embassy is located here and the entry to the event is Gate 1
- Please bring along your ID card or passport. (the name issued must match with the name registered)
- No parking is available on site – Lumpini MRT station is only a 10-minute commute on foot.
- Backpacks, satchels and large handbags are not allowed into the Embassy.
- All guests and all items will be subject to a screening on arrival. (To reduce the time of security check, please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event starts.)
AustCham event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank;
Australian Embassy Thailand
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, a global leader in financial protection and asset-management. The company, is a market leader in Health & Protection Insurance, servicing 2 million customers by our 16,000 professional distributors and KTB’s branch networks nationwide, with commitments ‘to act for human progress by protecting what matters.’
We would like to thank our 2021 Platinum sponsor for their support: