AustCham Thailand, in collaboration with Australian Alumni, British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce, CanCham Thailand, Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce (FTCC), German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) and the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), is delighted to invite you to join us for “Phuket Sundowners” at Hilton Phuket Acadia Resort & Spa, on Friday 14th May 2021, from 18.00-21.00 hrs.
Date: Friday 14th May, 2021
Time: 18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30)
- Baht 500 for AustCham members, partner Chambers' members, and Australian Alumni Members*
- Baht 900 for non-members
*For registration code for Australian Alumni members, please contact AustCham team at 02 109 9616 or email to email@example.com
**includes cocktail-style food, and free-flow of adult beverages and soft drinks**
Accommodation: Hilton Phuket Acadia Resort & Spa offers special room rate; Deluxe Plus Garden View Room cost THB 1,800 net / room / night and Deluxe Plus Sea View Room cost THB 2,200 net / room / night.
*Room rates are inclusive of daily buffet breakfast for one or two persons base on single or double occupancy. 10% service charge and applicable Government taxes (7.7% VAT and 1% provincial tax).
Location: Hilton Phuket Acadia Resort & Spa
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Cash at the door is not accepted
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank ;
Bangkok Hospital was established in 1972 as one of the first private hospitals in Thailand. Over the past 40 years we have expanded our operations to become a tertiary care facility with dedicated hospitals for cancer and cardiology. At Bangkok Hospital, we offer the full complement of diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation services, with specialists in all major fields of healthcare, but what sets us apart from other hospitals is our dedication to specialized tertiary care. Services and treatment processes are internationally certified by the Joint Commission International, one of the largest and most respected accreditation agencies for healthcare.
Dedicated to excellence in healthcare and continuous improvement through advanced technology and compassionate care, visitors can expect to experience world-class service and specialized tertiary care at Bangkok Hospital.
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & SpaAn idyllic destination for a truly unforgettable getaway, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort and Spa offers breath-taking views of Karon beach and is set in 75 acres of tropical gardens. Hilton Phuket Arcadia is the largest hotel property on the island with 662 deluxe rooms and suites, innovative dining venues, and is one of the most comprehensive meetings and events venues in Southeast Asia, making this resort the perfect setting for every occasion.
Our event supporter:
Our media partner: