AustCham Thailand, in collaboration with Australian Alumni, American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce, CanCham Thailand, Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce (FTCC), German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) and the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), is delighted to invite you to join us for “Phuket Sundowners” at SAii Laguna Phuket, on Friday 26 November 2021, from 18.00-21.00 hrs.
*Please note that the attendees will be asked for their COVID-19 vaccination or ATK / RT-PCR certification to show on entry to the event*
Date: Friday 26 November, 2021
Time: 18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30)
- Baht 500 for AustCham members, partner Chambers' members, and Australian Alumni Members**
- Baht 900 for non-members
*Limited capacity, so book early to avoid disappointment
**For registration code for Australian Alumni members, please contact AustCham team at 02 109 9616 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
***includes cocktail-style food, and free-flow of adult beverages and soft drinks**
Accommodation: Special room rate offered by SAii Laguna Phuket, starting from 2,499THB / night. See below for more details.
Location: Mr.Tomyam room, SAii Laguna Phuket
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Cash at the door is not accepted
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank;
Bangkok Hospital was established in 1972 as one of the first private hospitals in Thailand. Over the past 40 years we have expanded our operations to become a tertiary care facility with dedicated hospitals for cancer and cardiology. At Bangkok Hospital, we offer the full complement of diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation services, with specialists in all major fields of healthcare, but what sets us apart from other hospitals is our dedication to specialized tertiary care. Services and treatment processes are internationally certified by the Joint Commission International, one of the largest and most respected accreditation agencies for healthcare.
Dedicated to excellence in healthcare and continuous improvement through advanced technology and compassionate care, visitors can expect to experience world-class service and specialized tertiary care at Bangkok Hospital.
SAii Laguna Phuket
SAii Laguna Phuket is an exceptional resort destination nestled on Bangtao Beach, one of Thailand’s most exquisite beaches. Its lush, tropical gardens open to a tranquil lagoon, just a few steps from the Andaman Sea. Here, signature Thai hospitality, sensory aesthetics and sublime dining experiences combine to provide postcard-perfect memories in the heart of Phuket’s Laguna community, with its bounty of natural, cultural, and culinary attractions.https://www.saiiresorts.com/phuket/laguna/
Located just a 25-minute drive from the Phuket International Airport, the resort is perfectly suited to light-hearted couples, families, groups of friends, and one-of-a-kind weddings and events.
Our event supporters:
Our media partner: