AustCham Thailand’s Women in Leadership Committee, together with the Australian Embassy Thailand, Australian Alumni Association and Thai-Australian Technological Services Center (TATSC), invites you to join our "WALK THE TALK" on Thursday 10th March 2022, 16.30 - 18.30 hrs, in celebration of International Women’s Day.
'WALK THE TALK' is an annual program of outdoor walking events connecting emerging female leaders with established professionals in Thailand, to develop leadership capabilities through mentoring, whilst promoting physical and mental wellness.
Events will consist of small walking groups no greater than 1 Mentor : 3 Mentees to enable focused discussions, with limited spaces.
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
COVID-19 Requirements: Attendees must be able to show proof of at least double vaccinated and a Negative test result (ATK/RT-PCR) conducted within 24 hours of arriving at the event.
Please see here for more details: AustCham’s COVID-19 Guidelines for events
Date: Thursday 10th March 2022
Time: 16.30 - 19.00 hrs
- 16.30 Registration
- 17.00 Welcome by the Australian Ambassador, H.E. Allan McKinnon
- 17.10 Guest Speakers
– Dr. Siriluk Chumchean; Managing Director, Panya Consultants
– Leigh Scott-Kemmis; Chairman, Lee Hecht Harrison Thailand
- 17.40 Depart for walk
- 18.10 Networking, including light refreshments
- 19.00 Events concludes
Dress Code: comfortable shoes and sportswear
Cost: Free of charge for AustCham Members and Australian Alumni
Location: Australian Embassy, Bangkok
Transportation: Lumpini MRT Station
Security: Please be informed about security restrictions at the Australian Embassy Bangkok and strictly comply with the following guidelines when attending the event.
· The Australian Embassy is located here and the entry to the event is Gate 1
· Please bring along your ID card or passport. (the name issued must match with the name registered)
· No parking is available on site – Lumpini MRT station is only a 10-minute commute on foot.
· Backpacks, satchels and large handbags are not allowed into the Embassy.
· All guests and all items will be subject to a screening on arrival. (To reduce the time of security check, please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event starts.)
AustCham event policy:
· Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
· Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
· Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
· Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank;
Australian Embassy Thailand
Australia Global Alumni
Australian Alumni Thailand
This event is supported by:
Thai-Australian Technological Services Center (TATSC)