The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham) invites members to join us for a Member Briefing on “Impact of COVID-19 on neurological symptoms and brain diseases in working people”.
Join our upcoming event where these topics will be shared by Dr. Chanjira Satukijchai and Dr.Chakorn Chansakul from Bangkok Hospital.
· Dr. Chanjira Satukijchai, Neurologist, Neuro-immunologist, Neuroscience Center, Bangkok International Hospital, will speak on COVID-19 related brain conditions
· Dr. Chakorn Chansakul, Neurologist, Neuroscience Center, Bangkok International Hospital, will speak on common brain diseases in working ages : Stroke / Headache / Sleep problems
Date: Tuesday 5th April 2022
Time: 17.00 - 18.00
· Free of charge for AustCham members.
Note: due to limited capacity, this event is for AustCham members only
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
COVID-19 Requirements: Attendees must be able to show proof of at least double vaccinated and a Negative test result (ATK/RT-PCR) conducted within 24 hours of arriving at the event.
Please see here for more details: AustCham’s COVID-19 Guidelines for events
Location: Floor 6, Grand Studio, Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok
Sundowners event policy:
· Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
· Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
· Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
· Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors for this month
Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok
At Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok, we believe that heartfelt, human connections enchanting every guest in deeply meaningful ways. "Maa-lai" stems from the age-old Thai philosophy "lamiat", which says that life should be approached as a work of art. With our spaces and experiences purely centered on our guests, every detail is thoughtfully curated and artfully delivered. From bold design inspired by locality to flavors imbued with passion, the Kimpton experience is as unique as every guest we welcome.https://www.kimptonmaalaibangkok.com/
Bangkok Hospital Thailand
Bangkok Hospital is one of the most technologically sophisticated hospitals in the world today. Located in Bangkok, Thailand, Bangkok Hospital is a state-of-the-art medical campus providing comprehensive patient-focused medical care through multidisciplinary teams of highly trained specialists. With dedicated hospitals for cancer and heart disease, as well as a broad range of specialised clinics, we are a leading tertiary care facility providing award-winning, world-class healthcare services. Bangkok Hospital is also accredited by Joint Commission International, a US-based organisation widely seen as the gold standard for top-level healthcare service providers worldwide.http://www.bangkokhospital.com/