AustCham Thailand is pleased to invite members and guests to Bangkok’s premier monthly networking event, June Sundowners. Stimulate your senses at our venue sponsor – Le Méridien Bangkok, an award-winning, art-inspired, 5 star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand's exhilarating capital.
Join us for a wonderful night of making new connections and catching up with familiar faces in the Australian-Thai business community. As well as, getting to know and learn from our corporate sponsors – Callington, an Australian company specializing in the development, manufacture and marketing of innovative, specialty chemical solutions to the aviation, metal working, welding and metal treatment, industrial, fuel additive and non-destructive testing industries.
When: Wednesday 1st June 2022 || 18:00 - 21:00 hrs.
Where: Le Méridien Bangkok
How much does it cost:
- 650 THB for AustCham members
- 1,300 THB for non-members
Room type: Deluxe Urban (Renovated room)
- Single / Twin THB 3,399++ per room per night (room only)
- Single / Twin THB 3,699++ including breakfast for up to 2 persons
For reservation please contact our Reservation team at 02-232 8888 Ext. 8830 - 31 or
send e-mail to Reservations.LMBKK@lemeridien.com
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces (5 people per company), please book early to avoid disappointment
COVID-19 Requirements: Attendees must be able to show proof of at least double vaccinated and a Negative test result (ATK/RT-PCR) conducted within 24 hours of arriving at the event.
Please see here for more details: AustCham’s COVID-19 Guidelines for events
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors for this month
Le Méridien Bangkok
Le Méridien Bangkok stands out in style in the city’s Silom commercial district, with all of the hotel’s 282 rooms looking out over the international energy bustling through the surrounding streets.
Restrained sophistication greets every guest in subtly stated rooms, each equipped for a modern entertainment experience and a virtual office.
The hotel offers two distinct restaurant and three bars to explore, and wellness remains at the forefront with the SPA, a fitness centre furnished with the latest in exercise Technogym equipment and an outdoor swimming pool.
Three stylish meeting rooms and two boardrooms provide great choice and options when hosting meetings and social events.
Guests can step into the unexpected at the nearby Patpong Night Market and entertainment zone or venture into one the area’s many eateries and small shops. Le Méridien Bangkok is located nearby Saladaeng sky train and Sam Yarn subway stations for convenient transportation to shopping and sightseeing attractions.
Le Méridien Bangkok is less than an hour from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and
Don Muang Airport.
Callington (Thailand) Co., Ltd.Callington are specialty chemical solutions provider for global aviation, health & personal protection, industrial manufacturing, fuel additives and maintenance markets. Australian owned and operated Callington has been operating since 1968 with offices across nine countries worldwide, including Thailand. Our leadership in border biosecurity disinsection, cleaning, COVID-19 disinfection and personal care allow us to offer industry excellence to the aviation, healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors worldwide.