This seminar will cover the practical aspects of setting up a cannabis grow operation in Thailand and the regulatory requirements for doing so. Topics will include the ‘highs’ and lows of starting a cannabis business in the Kingdom, guidance on how to navigate the draft Cannabis Act, as well as the requirements for acquiring licenses to grow, import seeds, and sell your products. This will be followed by a discussion on greenhouses and indoor growing and what to expect.
The legal session will be led by Dr. Paul Crosio, Partner at Silk Legal who was recently recognized as one of the Top 200 Global Cannabis Lawyers of 2022, while the session on growing cannabis will be led by Dominic Boyle who is a Master Grower for Expert Seed Bank Thailand and Garden of Green Thailand with over 20 years of experience in indoor grow setups worldwide, from genetics selection to hardware solutions.
Both speakers have a popular and substantial social media presence, and this discussion is sure to draw interest from both the Cannabis community in Thailand as well as those who are curious about the recent Cannabis deregulation.
- Dr. Paul Crosio, Partner at Silk Legal
- Dominic Boyle, Master Grower for Expert Seed Bank Thailand and Garden of Green Thailand
When: Wednesday 5th October 2022 || 17:00 - 18:00 hrs.
Where: Lancaster Bangkok
Cost: Free for AustCham members
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces (5 people per company), please book early to avoid disappointment
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors for this month
Lancaster Bangkok offers an authentic Thai experience with impeccable hospitality. Relax in one of the spacious deluxe rooms, apartments or suites with enchanting city views.
Our wonderful location conveniently positions guests for exploration of the capital’s many nearby attractions, from the cosmopolitan shopping malls and high-energy nightlife of Sukhumvit to the city’s sacred Buddhist temples. It is an ideal base for both leisure and business travelers.
Silk Legal is a boutique law firm based in Bangkok that specializes in commercial transactions, foreign direct investment, technology, blockchain and artificial intelligence.
Silk Legal provides clients with sophisticated legal counsel that are innovative, business-focused, and tailored to your needs. Our team of experienced lawyers possesses extensive experience in the following areas: Thailand Business Practices, Blockchain and Technology, Offshore and Funds, Asset Protection, Real Estate, Immigration and Visas