AustCham Thailand is pleased to invite members and guests to Bangkok’s premier monthly networking event, November Sundowners, held at Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel, a great place to connect with the city and drink in spectacular views in our stylish Sukhumvit hotel, high above the buzz of trendy On Nut neighbourhood.
Join us for a wonderful night of making new connections and catching up with familiar faces in the Australian-Thai business community. As well as, getting to know and learn from our corporate sponsors Minor International, a global company focused on three core businesses: hospitality, restaurants and lifestyle brands distribution.
When: Wednesday 2nd November 2022 || 18:00 - 21:00 hrs.
Where: Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
How much does it cost:
* 50 baht from each ticket goes to AustCham's CSR fund
- 650 THB for AustCham members
- 1,300 THB for non-members
** Includes free flowing international cocktail menu and adult beverages
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces (5 people per company), please book early to avoid disappointment
Sundowners event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors for this month
Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
Comfort and convenience in your city-centre spot
Gaze out at the city skyline from your stylish sanctuary. Decked out in cooling tones of charcoal, wood and gold, all rooms are spacious and sunlit with ergonomic furnishings and high-tech entertainment to keep you comfy
Minor International PLC.
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: hospitality, restaurants and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 517 hotels under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, NH Collection, NH, nhow, Elewana, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 53 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, South and North America.MINT is also one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets system-wide in 27 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, Riverside and Benihana brands. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands and contract manufacturers. Its brands include Anello, Bodum, Bossini, Brooks Brothers, Charles & Keith, Esprit, Etam, Joseph Joseph, OVS, Radley, Save My Bag, Zwilling J.A. Henckels and Minor Smart Kids.