AustCham Thailand in collaboration with, the Advance Australia Council – Australian Alumni Association (AAA), Thailand Tigers Australian Football Club – and the New Zealand Thai Chamber of Commerce and New Zealand Society, invites members and guests to join us for this year’s ANZAC Day Dawn Service at the Hellfire Pass Commemorative Centre.
See below for ANZAC Day tour package options.
The registration is almost full, just only ONE room left! Reserve your spot now.
Note: Bookings must be confirmed with AustCham by
Thursday 20th April 2023 at the latest.
When: Monday 24th – Tuesday 25th April 2023
Monday 24th April
10.30 hrs. - Departure from AustCham office, Bangkok
12.15 hrs. - Visit Kanchanaburi Cemetery
14.00 hrs. - Check-in at River Kwai Village Resort
- Free time at resort
18.30 hrs. - Dinner at resort restaurant
Tuesday 25th April
04.30 hrs. - Departure to the Dawn Service at Hellfire Pass
05.30 hrs. - Dawn service commences:
10.30 hrs. - Check-out of River Kwai Village Resort
12.00 hrs. - Lunch at Keeree Tara restaurant (advance booking required)
- Lay wreath at War Cemetery (optional)
17.00 hrs. - Arrive at Bangkok
**Optional Plan on Saturday 22nd April:
ANZAC Commemorative AFL Asia Match in Kanchanaburi with Thailand Tigers. For more details see below:
Thailand Tigers vs Malaysian Warriors (men’s and women’s matches)
Women’s match kick-off – 11:00am
Men’s match kick-off – 1:00pm
Location – Visuttharangsi School, Kanchanaburi
Food and Drink and other refreshments for sale on the day.
– 2-Day package Plan A - 6,000THB
- Full transportation (return trip from BKK – Kanchanaburi) for one person
- Single occupancy room at River Kwai Village Hotel
- 2-day meals* for one person (including dinner on 24th & Lunch on 25th with beverages**)
– 2-Day package Plan B - 9,500THB
- Full transportation (return trip from BKK – Kanchanaburi) for two persons
- Double occupancy room at River Kwai Village Hotel
- 2-day meals* for two persons (including dinner on 24th & Lunch on 25th with beverages**)
– Accommodation only***
- Single occupancy - 2,500THB
- Double occupancy - 3,000THB
Customize your plan, click here
Explore full details for ANZAC Day 2023, click here
*2-day meals include;
· April 24th: Dinner at River Kwai Village Hotel (1,000baht, includes drinks or 600baht food only)
· April 25th: Lunch at Keeree Tara Restaurant (700baht, includes drinks or 600baht food only)
**Beverages include water, soft drink, adult beverages. Other drinks have to be ordered at your own cost
Single Occupancy is for a one person in one room. Double Occupancy is for two people sharing one room. Double rooms will generally contain two beds. Contact us if you require specific bedding arrangements.
For more requirements or information, please contact Khun Chanakarn Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org