The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham) Thailand is pleased to invite members and guests to Bangkok’s premier monthly networking event, April Sundowners. This month is not to be missed, as we take you to Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit, a luxury hotel on Sukhumvit Road where you can easily access to luxury shopping, dining, entertainment, and also public transportation like Asok and Phrom Phong BTS stations.
Join us for a wonderful night of making new connections and catching up with familiar faces in the Australian-Thai business community. As well as, getting to know and learn from our corporate sponsor, Lexicon, Thailand's leading Digital Agency focusing on strategy-driven Brand Storytelling.
When: Wednesday 5th April 2023 || 18:00 - 21:00 hrs.
Where: Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit
How much does it cost:
- 650 THB for AustCham members
- 1,300 THB for non-members
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
AustCham event policy:
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 2 working days before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 2 working days before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 2 working days and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thanks our sponsors
Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit is centrally located on Sukhumvit Road between Asok and Phrom Phong BTS stations with convenient access to luxury shopping, dining, and entertainment. This luxury hotel features 338 guestrooms and suites and a range of dining options including the signature Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant and Cooling Tower Rooftop Bar. With over 1,200 sqm of meeting and event space, the hotel can cater for boardroom meetings and grand banquets for up to 600 guests. Leisure facilities include a 30 metre outdoor swimming pool, Kids Zone, Let’s Relax Spa and a fully equipped Fitness Studio.
All guestrooms are at a minimum size of 37 sqm., and equipped with King or Twin Sealy Posturepedic mattress, bathroom with separate rain shower, bathtub and washlet toilet, generously sized wardrobe, wide luggage rack and open hanging space, floor-to-ceiling soundproof windows with city views, electric blinds and blackout curtains, a working desk with wired and wireless internet, electronic safe, minibar fridge and a 49” smart TV with mirroring via Apple TV and Google Chromecast.
Lexicon is Digital PR and Brand Storytelling agency operating out of a 600SQM office on SIlom Road. With dedicated teams focusing on Strategy, Video Production, Graphic Design, Social Media and Websites & Apps, Lexicon connects its clients with their ideal target audience online.
We would like to thank our 2023 Platinum sponsor for their support: