The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), in collaboration with partner chambers, invite you to join us for a Member Briefing on “The Ultimate Solution for Sustainable Growth”.
In this insightful session, WHA Group and TMX Global will explain their journey towards sustainability in which they adapt their strategies to incorporate sustainable practices and align with global trends.
WHA Group continued developing businesses and maximizing the benefits from technologies in order to create sustainable values, to balance business operations and to be a leader driving Thailand to achieve the goals about handling climate changes as announced in the international conferences and driving the Thai economy by being responsible for the environments and the societies.
In line with the pursuit of sustainability, efficient supply chains play a vital role. TMX Global, recognizes this and focuses on developing efficient supply chains to ensure sustainability in their operations. They understand the significance of meeting customers' expectations in terms of sustainable practices.
Join us to meet and learn from the industry experts:
- Mr. Natthapatt Tanboon-ek: Chief Financial Officer, WHA Corporation PCL
- Mr. Dean Jones - Managing Director, Asia
Moderator: Frank Holzer, General Manager at KING Furniture Thai Co., Ltd., and Vice President at AustCham Thailand
When: Friday, July 21, 2023 || 17:00 - 18:00 hrs.
Where: Bua Kwan Meeting Room (Located on the 2nd Floor of the Main Building),Pullman Pattaya Hotel G
How much does it cost:
Exclusive Accommodation Rate at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G
Room Rate; 21st July 3100nett Deluxe Room with Breakfast
Saturday Extension rates; 3500nett Deluxe Room with Breakfast
*For reservation, please kindly contact Khun Nattakarn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this eventLimited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
AustCham's event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 2 working days before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 2 working days before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 2 working days and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
- Transferred credit must be used within 6 months from the notice date, otherwise you will NOT be eligible for the use of credit nor refundable to cash.
- As the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) also applies to personal data collected prior to the PDPA’s entry into force, please be informed that AustCham Thailand will automatically keep your contact details including email address, name and last name, and company details, on our mailing list.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors;
Pullman Pattaya Hotel G
You can dream or you can live your dreams at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G ,a culmination of traditional Thai and cutting-edge designs suited for every lifestyle. Nestled away in a lush landscape with serene tropical gardens and private Beach Club with direct access to the beach.
Cool yet contemporary all-day dinning outlet featuring an “open kitchen” offering both local and international cuisine.
With beautiful sea views, and an exclusive spa complex, treatments at inspiring Aisawan Spa fufill every relaxing dream of well-being.
15 event spaces with stylish decor, state-of-the-art equipment and full support team to tailor events and meetings and ensure that they are a resounding success.http://www.pullmanpattayahotelg.com/
WHA Industrial Development Public Company Limited
WHA Industrial Development PLC. (WHA ID), a subsidiary of WHA Corporation PCL., is Thailand’s leading developer of Industrial Estates, Utilities, Power, and Property Solutions. Multinational companies have selected WHA’s industrial estates as the strategic location for their investments in Thailand. WHA ID offer developed Industrial land, Utilities, Ready Built factories for rent, quality industrial services, and an integrated logistics and supply chain.
WHA ID develops and operates 11+ industrial estates, mostly located in the Eastern Economic Corridor [EEC], covering 48,900 rai (7,824 hectares) and 875,000 square meters of Ready Built Factories with Built to Suit requirement and Logistics Parks. WHA’s industrial estates has been promoted to Industrial Promotion Zone under EEC program such as Aerospace & Logistics, Next Generation Automotive, Robotics & Automotive Industry, and etc. Our 837 distinct customers include 276 automotive customers with 1,274 Land or factory contracts have invested more than USD 33.9 billion.
TMX Global is an end-to-end supply chain consultant.http://tmx.global/
Through their unrivalled team of experts, they deliver Supply Chain resilience, at any point, or end-to-end, in 12 countries throughout Asia, ANZ, the UK, and USA. Their bespoke solutions for supply chain optimisation, are transforming some of the world’s leading brands, including Singapore Post, Maersk, Coles, Kmart, Coca-Cola Japan Bottlers Inc, Asahi, , Bunnings and Universal Robina
We would like to thank our 2023 Platinum sponsor for their support: