AustCham Thailand, together with the Aspen Tree by MQDC, would like to invite you to attend our “ by The Aspen Tree The Forestias by MQDC” on Wednesday, 25th October 2023, 08.00 - 10.30 hrs.
The day dedicated to mentor-mentee interactions, centered on the concept of 'walking the talk,' strives to provide an exclusive and deeply engaging experience for mentees. It will be a wonderful chance to gain valuable and professional insights from their mentors through:
- Interactive Learning: An active learning process, where mentees hear firsthand how mentors apply advice and principles in real-life scenarios.
- Experiential Insights: Sharing insights of how mentors tackle their business and life challenges and navigate difficulties in a hands-on manner.
- Practical Application: Bridge the gap between theory and practice by demonstrating how mentorship advice translates into actionable steps.
- Enhanced Understanding: Deepen comprehension of how concepts translate into outcomes, promoting better retention of lessons learned.
- Networking Opportunity: Foster meaningful interactions between mentors and mentees in a relaxed environment, strengthening mentorship relationships.
- Motivational Impact: Be inspired as mentors showcase successful applications of guidance, motivating mentees to achieve their goals.
Additionally, we are excited to present "Aging Blissfully: Exploring the Path to a Happy, Healthy, Hassle-free Living" by Kristian Toivanen, Executive Director at The Aspen Tree Operated by Baycrest after the walking session.
- Yanisa Ninlawong; General Manager at ANCA CNC Machines
- Andrew Norton; CEO at Restaurant Development Co., Ltd. & President at AustCham Thailand
- Donnah Ciempka; Head of School at Ascot International School & Driector at AustCham Thailand
Date: Wednesday, 25th October 2023 || 8.00 a.m. - 10.30 a.m.
Venue: The Aspen Tree The Forestias
Cost: Free of charge (This event is for AustCham members only)
Dress Code: Comfortable shoes and sportswear (Change rooms and showers are available)
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
AustCham's event policy:
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Due to limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 2 working days before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 2 working days before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 2 working days and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
- Transferred credit must be used within 6 months from the notice date, otherwise you will NOT be eligible for the use of credit nor refundable to cash.
- As the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) also applies to personal data collected prior to the PDPA’s entry into force, please be informed that AustCham Thailand will automatically keep your contact details including email address, name and last name, and company details, on our mailing list.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsor for this event:
The Aspen Tree by MQDC
The Aspen Tree by Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited (MQDC) is the community to provide holistic lifetime care for long-term life planners (aged 50 or over).
Partnering with BAYCREST, a global leader in residential living and healthcare with a special focus on Brain Health and Aging from Canada with over 100 years’ experience. The Aspen Tree focuses on Preventive Care integrating Health & Wellness programs through various daily recreational activities and facilities that suit every lifestyle, health, and wellness for older adults.https://mqdc.com/aspentree
We would like to thank our 2023 Platinum sponsor for their support: