September Sundowners

  • Wednesday, September 04, 2013
  • 18:00 - 21:00
  • "Sambal Bar", Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Bangkok


  • Open to any employee of an AustCham member company. To register for website access please go to the 'member info' tab on the AustCham home page and select 'apply for website access'. Your entry fee includes 50 baht that is donated directly to community services activities. Pre-book AND pre-pay for a streamlined Sundowners entry.

    Members may register guests at the non-member price.
  • For those who are not members of the chamber and not employed by an AustCham member company. Your entry fee includes 50 baht that is donated directly to community services activities.

    You may register additional guests.
  • Pre-paid vouchers enable quick, easy and discounted Sundowners entry. Pre-register you and your guests and we'll ensure a name badge is ready to go at a special desk away from the slow money-collection area. Pick up your name tag, hand us the voucher and get networking. Easy. You may register as many guests as you have vouchers.
  • While our strong preference is that each employee of an AustCham member company create their own log-in to book for events, we recognise there are events such Sundowners where one company may wish to place a single booking for multiple employees. Contact us for the code to unlock this booking option.

Sundowners is AustCham Thailand's monthly business networking function. It is a great opportunity for members and guests of the Chamber to meet, network and exchange views in a social environment.

We would kindly ask guests to show their respect by remaining quiet during sponsors' speeches - these typically last no more than five minutes and Sundowners wouldn't happen without our sponsors.

Event details
Wednesday 4 September 2013
18:00 - 21:00 (last drinks served at 20:30)
Cost: Baht 550 for members

Baht 1,000 for non-members
Location: "Sambal Bar", Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Bangkok
BTS: Saphan Taksin

The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle boat which runs every 30 minutes from Taksin pier and is only a 10 minute trip to the hotel. The last boat for the evening will leave the hotel pier at 22.00 returning to Taksin pier.

AustCham wishes to thank its sponsors for their support.

Corporate Sponsor: Akara Mining

Catering and Venue Sponsor: Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Bangkok

Akara Mining

Akara Mining Limited is the Thai subsidiary of Kingsgate Consolidated Limited which operates Chatree Gold Mine. Thai investors hold 52% of the shares issued in Akara with the remaining 48% held by Kingsgate. Kingsgate maintains management control, enjoys the major economic benefit from the mine and provides regularly updated technical support to ensure the world-class standards and technical skills are maintained.

Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Bangkok

Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, they offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.

All 726 of their spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed.