AustCham Thailand and Australian Alumni invite members to attend a briefing focused on upskilling the English language in the workplace.
A key objective of Thailand as both the ASEAN Chair and in preparation for Industry 4.0 is the English language capabilities of the workforce and a lack of practical English skills for communication has been a topic of discussion for many years in the business community.
Join us to hear from long-time Thailand resident, author, media personality, and importantly, advocate for improving English communication in his adopted country, Andrew Biggs, as he presents ideas on how everyone – employers and employees alike – can take responsibility for improving communication in the workplace.
Date: Wednesday 3rd April, 2019
Time: 17.00-18.00; registration from 16.30
Cost: Free of charge for AustCham members and Australian Alumni members*
*Registration code for Australian Alumni members can be retrieved at http://australianalumni.com/events
Location: 7th Floor, Social Room 1, SO Sofitel Bangkok
Transportation: MRT Lumpini or Saladang BTS (Skytrain) Stations
**Please note that there will be April Sundowners held after the Briefing, for more details click here **
AustCham would like to thank our sponsor:
The premiere of urban SO Sofitel Bangkok, a place where design meets pleasure, where technology meets comfort and where people meet people. The first truly urban design hotel in Bangkok - casual and approachable - SO Sofitel Bangkok is refined and elegant. It features:
- A prime location in the heart of Bangkok with easy access to public transportation and Lumpini park offering a stunning view of vibrant Bangkok.
- Themed accommodation created around the Five Elements.
- Strong design features; five reputable Thai interior designers, an award-winning Thai architect and a world renown French fashion designer linking Thai culture with French elegance.
- Advanced technology for lifestyle and surprising experience,
- Free WIFI
- Innovative F&B concepts with rooftop dining experiences and market-style restaurant.
Veranda resort & spa
Veranda Resort, MGallery by Sofitel is well known for the first hip & cool resort with distinctive contemporary Asian-Inspired design reflecting each destination characteristic.
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai, MGallery by Sofitel is a total ZEN EXPERIENCE from the moment of arrival. Representing the cultural heritage of the north by VERANDA style.
- Veranda Resort Hua Hin – Cha Am, MGallery by Sofitel is a boutique resort with personality for a remarkable travel experience. Beachfront location for perfect sunset views over the ocean.
- Veranda Resort Pattaya, MGallery by Sofitel is a hip boutique retreat designed to inspire the eye and the soul. Convenience suitable for romantic getaways and family vacations.