AustCham would like to invite members and guests to attend March Sundowners which will be held on Wednesday 4th March from 18.00 hrs.
The March Sundowners is a popular event as it follows the AustCham Annual General Meeting and as such is a great opportunity to meet the newly appointed 2020 Board of Directors and provide feedback on what you would like from your chamber in 2020.
Representatives from our sponsors, Meinhardt will also be there and can answer any questions you have in the area of engineering consultancy.
It’s also a chance to enjoy the wonderful hospitality and services offered by Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit, the newly opening hotel on Sukhumvit road between Asoke and Phrom Phong BTS stations.
Date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Time: 18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30)
- 550 THB for members
- 1,200 THB for non-members
Location: Carlton Grand Ballroom, Floor 9th, Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit || map
Transportation: Asoke BTS (Skytrain) Station
Sundowners event policy:
- No non-members walk-in are not guaranteed
- In case of the venue having limited space, it is necessary to limit number of attendees and member walk-ins may not be possible. We recommend pre-registration whenever possible.
- We cannot provide professional name badges for bookings receiving after registration is closed the day before the event. You will need to write your own at the door.
- Non-members who attend Sundowners are able to join Member Briefing session prior to the Sundowners.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is recommended to confirm your reservation
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
AustCham would like to thank our sponsors;
Meinhardt (Thiland) Ltd.
Meinhardt (Thailand) Ltd. was established in Bangkok in 1991 and now employs 450 staff with an expertise focused primarily on engineering consultancy services and designing buildings such as hotels, resorts, high-rise, offices, condominium and factories.
Key projects in Bangkok include: The Peninsula Hotel, 208 Wireless Road, Lang Suan Ville Condominium, U Chu Liang Building, Sofitel Sukhumvit, Millennium Residences, The Lakes, 185 Radjadamri, The Sukhothai Residences, Siam Kempinski Hotel, St.Regis Hotel and The River Condominium.
Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit is centrally located on Sukhumvit Road between Asok and Phrom Phong BTS stations with convenient access to luxury shopping, dining and entertainment. This upper-upscale hotel features 338 guestrooms and suites and a range of dining options including the signature Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant and Cooling Tower Rooftop Bar. With over 1,200 sqm of meeting and event space, the hotel can cater for boardroom meetings and grand banquets for up to 600 guests. Leisure facilities include a 30 metre outdoor swimming pool, Kids Zone, Let’s Relax Spa and a fully equipped Fitness Studio.
We would like to thank our 2020 Platinum sponsors for their support: